After a decade-long stint as Director of Business Development and Marketing at renowned law business and entertainment law firm Greenberg Glusker, Seth Horowitz left the firm in 2007 to form Horowitz Agency. Over the past decade, calling upon his institutional experience, he has built Horowitz Agency into the go-to integrated marketing firm for boutique law firms, production companies, and other professional service providers in the Los Angeles area. The agency uses a strategy-first approach, and implements branding, public relations, website and social media tactics to improve a client’s bottom line.
Many of Los Angeles’ most well-respected boutique firms use Horowitz Agency as an external marketing department, finding it much more cost effective to hire a ‘CMO-type’ with an established team rather than expending resources to internally build a team. Horowitz has re-branded firms, assisted firms in splits from larger firms, built award winning websites, procured national press and launched digital campaigns.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Paramount's Legal Head Returning to Greenberg Practice
- Century City Lawyer Morphs Into New Position
- Law Firm Must Ponder Going to Bat Without Its Heaviest Hitter
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Bob Baradaran
- General Litigation Firms Crack A-List With Hollywood Studios
- Century City Firm Bucks Trend With New Hires
- Attorney Hopes to Make Case as Content Producer