Mosaic Real Estate Investors
Managing Director, COO
Area of Expertise: Serial Entrepreneur in Commercial Real Estate
Vicky Schiff is the Co-Founder and Managing Partner of MREC Management, LLC. She is a highly experienced and respected real estate executive whose investment career began in the early 1990s as an acquisitions and diligence executive for Summit Commercial/Highridge Partners in Los Angeles, where she worked on approximately $1 billion in transactions. An example of one of her stand out deals would be the $212.5 million senior construction loan originated by Mosaic for the SilverRock La Quinta Residences & Resorts.
Schiff co-founded four firms over the past 20 years, including a real estate investment and development company in the self-storage industry; a $400 million institutional real estate fund with a sub-strategy of supporting women and minority emerging real estate firms; and a national boutique investment banking firm which raised over $6 billion from institutional investors for top-tier real estate and private equity firms.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Lenders: Ethan Penner
- Loan Market Remains Active
- Bridge Lenders Flood SoCal
- Investment Firm Puts Down Roots and Grows
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Real Estate Attorney of the Year
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Barbara Armendariz - SharpLine Commercial Partners