MUFG Union Bank, N.A.
Managing Director and Market President Commercial Banking Group, Southern California Division
Area of Expertise: Senior Debt Financing, Treasury Management Services, International Trade, Foreign Currency Exposure, and Interest Rate Management
Scott Connella serves as Managing Director and Market President for the MUFG Union Bank Commercial Banking Group, Southern California Division. He oversees Commercial Banking in the Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, Inland Empire, Orange County, and San Diego regions. He leads a team of high-caliber banking professionals specializing in providing financial expertise to commercial clients in the areas of senior debt financing, treasury management services, international trade, foreign currency exposure, and interest rate management.
The MUFG Union Bank Commercial Banking team is focused on serving clients with annual revenues between $20 million and $2 billion. These include companies that are closely held, publicly traded, and private equity owned.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Lenders in L.A. County: SCOTT CONNELLA
- Top Women in Banking: Bita Ardalan
- Most Influential Lenders: Adam Feit
- BITA ARDALAN
- MUFG Bank Enters Into Consent Order With US Regulator to Correct Bank Secrecy Act Compliance
- Cary Rubinstein
- Women Of Influence, Banking: Bita Ardalan
- Leaders of Influence - Lenders: Bita Ardalan