Torrey Pines Bank
VP, Senior Relationship Manager
Area of Expertise: Professional Service Firms, Financial Service Firms, Non-profit Organizations and Family Offices
Natalie Do is one of the original members in the Beverly Hills office of Torrey Pines Bank, where she played a critical role in expanding the bank into the West Los Angeles market in 2012. Do previously worked in commercial real estate, information technology and management consulting around the world. Her diverse business background and experience help make her a trusted advisor to clients in meeting their lending needs while also playing an integral part in growing their businesses. Her clients include financial technology, life sciences, start-ups, pension consulting, private equity funds, mortgage banks, law firms, CPA firms, trade associations, nonprofits, real estate investors/developers and ultra-high net worth families.
As a lender, Do is also well versed in treasury management from establishing and managing a full service branch in her previous capacity as a branch manager.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women in Banking: Kathleen Chapman
- Most Influential Lenders in L.A. County: NORIKO OAKLAND
- Most Influential Lenders: Keith Drake
- Most Influential Lenders: Jeff Forsythe
- Carson Lender Had Big Role in Somalia Money
- Chief Exec’s Departure, Death Revealed After Deal
- 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies 2017: Three Signs it’s Time to Seek Business Financing From Your Bank
- Right Deal Crops Up for Gilmore and Grandpoint