Co-Founder and Senior Portfolio Manager
Area of Expertise: Strategy, Management, Fundraising, Originations, and Underwriting
Larry Grantham is Calmwater Capital’s Co-Founder, Senior Portfolio Manager and a member of its Investment Committee. He first joined Calmwater to manage the platform in 2010. He played an instrumental role in the creation of its investment strategy and subsequent rapid growth, and over the years has overseen the origination of over $2.2 billion in commercial real estate bridge loans. Calmwater has succeeded in securing commitments of nearly $1.4 billion, over $650 million from a family office and over $740 million through co-mingled funds.
Grantham also oversees Calmwater’s day-to-day operations, which include the origination, underwriting and asset management of complex senior and mezzanine real estate financing solutions for all major commercial asset classes throughout the United States. Grantham has over 20 years of financial services and investment management experience.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: LARRY GRANTHAM
- Calmwater Capital Provides $63M Loan to Build Thompson Hotel in Hollywood
- Non-Bank Lenders Step Up as Banks Step Back
- Oaktree Capital Forms New Blank Check Company, Aims to Raise $175M
- LA 500: Richard Ressler
- Leaders of Influence - Wealth Managers: JASON OZUR
- The Money Book: John Reitnouer
- Bruce Karsh