Torrey Pines Bank
Vice President, Relationship Manager
Area of Expertise: Real Estate and Construction Lending; Bridge and Term Real Estate Loans
Jeff Forsythe has over 30 years of real estate and construction lending experience on transactions covering a wide variety of product types and sizes. At Torrey Pines Bank’s Beverly Hills office, he is involved in relationship lending for construction, bridge and term real estate loans typically in the $10 million to $50 million range. Forsythe is known for taking on complicated construction projects that require detailed analysis and creative structuring ideas.
Recent transactions include land development and vertical construction for a 200+ home subdivision on some of the last ocean view lots in Orange County. Other recent transactions involved multi-family, high-end single-family homes, office, industrial and mixed-use. Several of his customers are private real estate lenders who improve their returns with warehouse lines provided by the bank.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Lenders in L.A. County: DEAN INDOT
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: JASON BAKER
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: THOMAS WHITESELL
- Most Influential Lenders: Keith Drake
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: PATRICK CRANDALL
- Most Influential Lenders: Natalie Do
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: RICHARD KATZBERG
- Most Influential Lenders in L.A. County: NORIKO OAKLAND