Luther Burbank Savings
Income Property Loan Officer
Area of Expertise: Multifamily and Commercial Lending
James Arom is an Income Property Loan Officer at Luther Burbank Savings. He specializes in cultivating client relationships by sourcing, processing and closing loans secured by multifamily and commercial real estate. As the top-producing loan officer in his division, Arom originated over 100 loans in 2018 and has been consistently recognized for his efforts to expand Luther Burbank’s direct to investor channel throughout the Greater Los Angeles and Inland Empire markets.
Leveraging over 15 years of experience in multifamily and commercial lending, Arom works closely with his clients to determine the right strategy to fit their investment objectives. In 2018, he successfully facilitated financing for several notable transactions, including a $10.6 million refinance of a 71-unit multifamily building in Los Angeles; a $7.1 million loan for the acquisition of a Class B office building in Pasadena with a credit decision rendered in 29 days; and a $6 million loan for the acquisition of an 89-unit multifamily property in San Bernardino.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: JAMES KIM
- Loan Market Remains Active
- 2020 Economic Forecast & Trends: Construction Lending in 2020 - Clear Skies Ahead
- Top Women in Banking: SIMONE LAGOMARSINO
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: JASON BAKER
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Real Estate Attorney of the Year
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: JAMES HASKELL
- Women Of Influence, Banking: Simone Lagomarsino