City National Bank
Senior Vice President and Regional Manager
Area of Expertise: Commercial Lending
Brent Williams is regional manager of City National Bank’s Los Angeles Commercial Banking division. Based in Los Angeles, he leads a team of commercial bankers who deliver City National’s customized financial solutions to midsized businesses in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, Ventura and Long Beach. Williams works closely with businesses, organizations and their teams to provide lending, banking and treasury management strategies to help solve their most complex financial challenges. His specialties include credit, depository, equipment finance, treasury management, international banking and institutional services solutions, among others. Williams works directly with businesses to determine the type of credit, loan amount and terms that best fit their purpose.
Williams has more than 25 years of financial services experience. Prior to joining City National, he worked in a variety of roles at Wells Fargo, most recently as an executive vice president and region head responsible for the Westside.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2019: Brent Williams
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: DENA HARTE
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: JAMES HASKELL
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2018: BRENT WILLIAMS
- Most Influential Lenders in L.A. County: DEAN INDOT
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: CARLOS RAMOS
- Downtown L.A. Firm Branches Out to Middle East
- Most Influential Lenders: David Cameron