Fifth Third Bank
Southern California Market Executive, Middle Market Banking
Area of Expertise: Middle Market Banking
Brandon J.E. Ferrera is an established Middle Market Banker who joined Fifth Third Bank in early 2018. Bringing more than a decade of executive-level experience in relationship and commercial banking to his new role, Ferrera joined Fifth Third from Comerica where he led a Middle Market team and was responsible for the bank’s regional private equity strategy. Ferrera’s ability to balance these two areas that sometimes intersect with great complexity is one of his most significant strengths.
Over the past year, he has been charged with building a team of bankers as part of Fifth Third Bank’s Middle Market expansion into the Southern California market. His team’s focus is developing and maintaining relationships with both privately owned and private equity owned middle-market clients. The group supports its clients’ growth with financing for leveraged buyouts, acquisitions, working capital and growth capital.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence - Lenders: Brandon Ferrera
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: BRANDON J.E. FERRERA
- Thriving In Their 40's: Brandon Ferrera
- 40 In Their 40's: Brandon Ferrera
- CFO Awards Speaker: Brandon Ferrera
- Disruptor Awards: Building an Advisory Board for Your Business
- CFO Awards: Leadership Lessons to Learn from a Crisis
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Brandon Quartararo