Fifth Third Bank
Southern California Market Executive, Middle Market Banking
Area of Expertise: Middle Market Banking
Brandon J.E. Ferrera is an established Middle Market Banker who joined Fifth Third Bank in early 2018. Bringing more than a decade of executive-level experience in relationship and commercial banking to his new role, Ferrera joined Fifth Third from Comerica where he led a Middle Market team and was responsible for the bank’s regional private equity strategy. Ferrera’s ability to balance these two areas that sometimes intersect with great complexity is one of his most significant strengths.
Over the past year, he has been charged with building a team of bankers as part of Fifth Third Bank’s Middle Market expansion into the Southern California market. His team’s focus is developing and maintaining relationships with both privately owned and private equity owned middle-market clients. The group supports its clients’ growth with financing for leveraged buyouts, acquisitions, working capital and growth capital.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Lenders in L.A. County: ADAM FEIT
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Jonathan Zucker
- Most Influential Lenders in L.A. County: GENE DUNFORD
- Most Influential Lenders: Adam Feit
- Partner, Firm Merge With an Eye Toward M&A
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Steve Davis
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: George Swain
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Michael Garcia