Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
SPECIALTY: Legal advice
Co-head of S&C’s Global Private Equity Practice, Rita O’Neill is an accomplished dealmaker whose auction deal savvy and long-term private equity client relationships have made her a leader in her field. Her clientele, a mix of high-profile private equity firms and prominent corporate clients, benefit from O’Neill’s unique blend of experience as a trusted counsel on both strategic and private transactions. She has worked on a number of impressive matters in the private equity space over the last couple of years, including guiding S&C client CPG International, doing business as The AZEK Company LLC, a portfolio company owned by longstanding S&C clients Ares Management LLC and Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board, through two significant acquisitions during the past year. O’Neill has spent her career as a trailblazer for women lawyers, demonstrating by example how to engage in professional and public service.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Private Large Company In-House Counsel of the Year - Richard B. Levy
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Lloyd Greif
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: CHANNING D. JOHNSON
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Panelists & Speakers
- Influential Women in Accounting: NATALIE TRONKINA
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Alissa Miller
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: International Firm Attorney of the Year - Edward A. Perron