President & CEO
Creo | Montminy & Co.
Joel Montminy is known both for his outstanding track record in M&A, helping reshape many Los Angeles businesses for the better; and his entrepreneurship in founding, building and leading an L.A.-based investment bank with a fully registered broker-dealer. In 2009, Montminy chose to take the entrepreneurial leap to build a boutique investment bank, forming CREO Capital Advisors, later renamed CREO | Montminy & Co. in 2017. CM&Co. has grown profitably every year since inception, representing over 100 clients in various corporate finance activities. Montminy leads both CM&Co.’s operations as well as spearheads client assignments across the globe, including cross-border and domestic M&A, leveraged and management buyouts, and private placements of equity securities, restructurings, business valuations, fairness opinions and strategic advisory assignments. In the past 12 months, Montminy has personally completed 10 sell-side M&A mandates totaling approximately $500 million in deal volume.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Joel Montminy
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Joel Montminy
- JOEL MONTMINY
- Deals & Dealmakers: L.A. Ties for Compass-Pac. U.
- Michael Rosenberg
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: DR. LOIS M. SHELTON
- Industry Vets Plan IPO for Uranium Venture
- Hanmi Stock Soars on Capital Infusion