SPECIALTY: Large, complex buy-side and sell-side transactions
Brian Gaede is a Partner in the Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) practice of EY and currently serves as the TAS Private Equity leader for the Western US. He has nearly 25 years experience in advising clients on strategic transactions. Gaede has extensive experience serving large private equity funds in Los Angeles, Chicago and New York. He has led a variety of large, complex buy-side and sell-side transactions, including leveraged buyouts, recapitalizations, mergers, carve-outs and spin-offs. His experience also includes post-transaction purchase price dispute analysis and consultation. Gaede’s industry experience is particularly focused on the retail, consumer products, distribution, and manufacturing industries. He also has extensive experience with transactions in the technology, entertainment, industrial products and healthcare industries.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 40 In Their 40's: Scott Cacurak
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS
- 40 In Their 40's: Tony Berkus
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: GARRETT USHIYAMA
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Marc A. Jones
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - FABIO SIMI
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Velida Alemic
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Daren Mesrobian