Massumi + Consoli LLP
SPECIALTY: Legal - private equity M&A
After spinning out of the Los Angeles office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP in 2015 with his partner and friend, Peter Massumi, Tony Consoli went on to found what would become one of the most respected boutique private equity M&A law firm in California. Consoli was just 28 years old when the firm was formed. The two started with only a small client base but had a laser focus on relationship development, confident expertise and, most importantly, client service. Today, Consoli could be one of the most prolific attorneys of his generation with unmatched work ethic and a deep conviction about his responsibility to ensure the success of his clients. In less than a decade, he’s successfully represented his clients in hundreds of complex transactions. Together with Massumi, Consoli has rapidly grown the firm and is approaching 20 attorneys.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Peter Massumi
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Kevin Ehrhart
- 2019 In-House Counsel Nominees: Anthony Gin
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Michael Woronoff
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: CHRIS WU
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: LUKE GUERRA
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: ANNE KIM
- Kevin M. Ehrhart