SPECIALTY: $5 to $50 million of equity, plus larger transactions with limited partners
Robin Nourmand is a Managing Director at Balmoral Funds. Since 2006, Nourmand has been involved with all aspects of the firm, including sourcing new investment opportunities, performing due diligence and leading due diligence teams, crafting proposals, arranging financing, executing transactions, managing portfolio companies, and various aspects of the firm’s operations. He has collaborated on all of Balmoral’s deals since his joining the firm. The investment strategy employed by Balmoral has historically targeted deep-value investment opportunities in lower middle-market North American companies. In addition to the multiple portfolio companies of the firm, Nourmand also serves on the not-for-profit Board of Directors of Jewish National Fund (Los Angeles chapter) and UCLA Hillel. In addition to his respected academic achievements that include MBA, BA in Business-Economics, and a JD all obtained from UCLA.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Jonathan Victor
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Travis Haynes
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Rick Shuart
- Santa Monica’s Balmoral Funds Invests in Modular Building Firm
- Boxwood Merger Raises $200 Million in IPO
- The Money Book: Brian Moody
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: SEMMA ARZAPALO
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Jim Upchurch