Century Park Capital Partners
SPECIALTY: Food, tech-enabled business services, consumer, chemicals
Marty Sarafa is one of the founders of Century Park Capital Partners and has been with the firm since its formation in 2000. He is responsible for sourcing, closing, and managing investments structured as leveraged recapitalizations, later stage growth capital, and leveraged buyouts. He is a member of the firm’s Investment Committee and currently sits on the boards of The Mochi Ice Cream Company and MCCi. During his time with Century Park Capital Partners, Sarafa has overseen the completion of 63 acquisitions, 20 platform acquisitions and 43 add-on acquisitions. Under Sarafa’s leadership, Century Park Capital Partners was active in 2018, completing four acquisitions including two platform acquisitions. While Century Park has the flexibility to invest across many industries, Sarafa has been instrumental in developing the firm’s focus on key industry sectors.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Money Book: Martin Sarafa
- Wall Street West---Finance Veteran Will Boost GKM's Western Expansion
- The Money Book: Charles Roellig
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Kevin T. Burke
- Deal & Dealmakers: E-sports Remain Hot
- Skyview Capital Completes Acquisition of Customer Care Assets of Conduent
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Andrew Kirsh
- Deals & Dealmakers: Westhook Gets Landscaper