SPECIALTY: Tech companies
Dan Groen joined Clearlake in 2015, and he currently serves on the Board of Directors of Clearlake portfolio companies OnShift and symplr. He has over 20 years of experience investing into technology companies and co-heads Clearlake’s business development efforts, with a primary focus on fostering relationships with key deal intermediaries, sourcing new platform investments, and assisting portfolio companies with add-on acquisitions. Prior to joining Clearlake, Groen was a member of the technology team at HgCapital in London, a founding member of Draper Fisher Jurvetson’s Growth Fund and started his private equity career with TA Associates in Menlo Park, CA. Groen graduated with a B.A. in International Economics with an Accounting specialization and a minor in German from the University of California, Los Angeles.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Clearlake Acquires Health Tech Company Symplr
- Clearlake’s Symplr Acquires API Healthcare
- Ares, Crescent Take Over US Thrift Store Chain
- Marlin’s $700M Health IT Deal Sets Stage
- Silicon Beach Report Jan. 20: Former Snap Executive Launches New Venture
- The Money Book: Jose E. Feliciano
- Private Equity Firm Picks Up Acquisition Pace
- LA500 2020: Finance