Thompson Coburn LLP
As a partner with Thompson Coburn, Jennifer Post serves as primary outside counsel to a variety of individuals, institutions and companies, including entrepreneurs, venture capital firms and emerging companies, as well as domestic and international public companies. Her practice encompasses all areas of general corporate and securities law, including private placements of equity and debt securities, mergers and acquisitions, and venture capital fund formation. She is a member of Thompson Coburn’s Management Committee and founded the firm’s Blockchain Technology and Digital Currency practice.
Dedicated to helping other LGBTQ professionals succeed, Post founded FSIX Advisors Circle, a networking and resource group for LGBTQ professionals in the financial industry. Additionally, she serves as a member of the Steering Committee of StartOut LA, which provides resources and mentorship to LGBTQ entrepreneurs in technology and related industries.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Jennifer Post
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: JENNIFER POST
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2019: Jennifer Post
- Jennifer Post
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: JENNIFER POST
- JENNIFER POST
- 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies 2017: Four Ways to Manage Cybersecurity Risks
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: HELEN B. KIM