BENJAMIN T. WANG
Russ August & Kabat
Ben Wang is a partner at Russ August & Kabat. He is a member of the firm’s general litigation, intellectual property litigation, trial and appellate groups. His practice focuses on representing clients in complex business and intellectual property disputes, particularly in patent and trade secret trials and appeals.
During the last 18 months, Wang has served as lead trial counsel in a patent jury trial that resulted in a verdict in favor of his client on all issues and damages; argued and won an appeal before the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals resulting in one of only 10 precedential decisions at that time upholding patent eligibility after the Supreme Court’s ruling in Alice v. CLS Bank; successfully obtained judicial correction of a patent claim, joining approximately only a dozen district court decisions to do so; took or defended nearly 30 fact and expert witness depositions around the world; argued 21 substantive motions before U.S. District Courts across the country; and obtained settlements for clients in excess of $15,000,000.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: BENJAMIN T. WANG
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: MARC A. FENSTER
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: IRENE Y. LEE
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Irene Lee
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Irene Y. Lee
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: IRENE Y. LEE
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Marc Fenster
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: WAYNE BARSKY