Michael A. Sherman
Stubbs Alderton & Markiles, LLP
Michael A. Sherman left a career as a business trial lawyer in “big law” in 2014 to start the business litigation practice at the market-leading tech law firm headquartered in Sherman Oaks and Santa Monica, Stubbs Alderton & Markiles, LLP. At SAM, Sherman has grown the business litigation practice from a practice of “one” to its present size — 15 business and IP litigators.
Recently, Sherman guided SAM litigation clients in successfully resolving at trial, arbitration and in settlement, complex business disputes such as a drug development company’s claims for theft of its IP by a collaborating research institution (Auritec v. OakCrest, favorable arbitration award); and another drug development company’s recovery of many millions of dollars against a brand-name “Big Pharma” company for unfair business practices in the taking of a valuable business opportunity; among others.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Stubbs Alderton Adds to Santa Monica Office
- Stubbs Alderton Ups Commitment to Startups
- Law Firms Find Fit with Venture Capital Funds
- Former Law Students Seek to Forge Online Links
- Catching The Wave
- Digital Media’s Expansion Spurs Firm’s Growth Plan
- Investment Manager Puts Money on Exec Influx
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: JULIE R. F. GERCHIK