Justin M. Goldstein
Sklar Kirsh LLP
Justin M. Goldstein has extensive trial and appellate experience handling a wide range of business, entertainment, and intellectual property disputes in state and federal courts, as well as in arbitration. He has successfully counseled and represented some of the Fortune 500’s and entertainment industry’s most influential entities in a variety of commercial and intellectual property matters.
Recent representative matters include representing a significant company stakeholder in an arbitration proceeding against a company CEO to block a seven-figure bonus demanded by the CEO. Goldstein prevailed in the arbitration. He also represents Myers Power Products in the ongoing matter of a trade secret case concerning theft of company designs and pricing information by departing employees who joined a newly formed competitor. Goldstein obtained a preliminary injunction to stop the sale of competitor. He represents many other high profile organizations such as Disney Parks & Resorts, CBS Studios, Southern California Edison Company, and others.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: CRAIG HOLDEN
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Ellisen Turner
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: LUCIA COYOCA
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: DANIEL SCOTT SCHECTER
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: JASON D. RUSSELL
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: DALE KINSELLA
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ATTORNEYS
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: STEVE MARENBERG