John C. Hueston
Hueston Hennigan LLP
John Hueston continues to serve California in key leadership positions. In 2018, Hueston was chosen to serve as Chair of Sen. Kamala Harris’ Central District of California Judicial Commission, where he assists Senator Harris in vetting candidates for the U.S. Court of Appeals and the U.S. District Court.
Under Hueston’s leadership, and in just over four years, Hueston Hennigan has gained national accolades and a stellar reputation for a creative and often disruptive approach to litigation with clients including Amazon, Allergan, IMDb, T-Mobile, Tesla, Taco Bell, SpaceX, Walt Disney Company, Sumner Redstone, Alec Baldwin, Western Digital, and PwC, to name a few. With ever-increasing frequency, the firm is asked by new clients to replace “big law firms” in important and complex litigation. In addition, high profile and leading business icons such as Elon Musk, and Bill Koch increasingly seek Hueston’s assistance on their most pressing matters.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- John C. Hueston
- JOHN HUESTON
- 2019 Leaders in Law Honorees: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: MOEZ M. KABA
- Judge Throws Out Firm For Divided Case Loyalty
- Hueston Hennigan Could Be Booted From $160 Million Racketeering Case
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- Judge Blasts Hueston Hennigan Medical Fraud Case