No two days are alike in the ever-evolving world of business. In fact, opportunities will come and go - it’s just a matter of saying yes to the right one. The same can be said about pursuing a higher education degree.
At the University of La Verne, opportunities to learn, engage, and reinvent are available to every individual. The ability to pursue a higher education degree becomes more than a “must do,” but a “want to do” for a brighter future.
The University of La Verne’s College of Business and Public Management is committed to scholarly pursuits, and assisting professionals in business, government, non-profit, and academic communities. Students are given the tools and skills needed to work in a culturally diverse workplace. Choose from a variety of graduate degrees including:
• Business Administration
• Data Analytics
• Health Administration
• Leadership and Management
• Public Administration (MPA/DPA)
Students can expect a quality management education that is integrative and immersive. The University of La Verne’s educational environment emphasizes the application of theory to management practice and builds conceptual skills and core values needed to become effective leaders and managers in today’s rapidly changing global environment.
Students learn how to strategize and use the latest technologies to solve real-world problems and enter the workforce career-ready. Courses are taught to integrate theory and practice by concentrating on experiential learning activities and civic engagement. More importantly, these academic programs are designed to meet the employment needs in such areas as:
• Nonprofit sectors
Last year, more than 40 percent of the university’s graduate students pursued an MBA at one of the university’s 10 California campuses or online, making it one of the university’s most popular programs.
“The academic quality of our programs, the convenience of our schedules, and, more importantly, the commitment of our faculty and staff make our programs the most popular in Southern California,” said Abe Helou, dean of the College of Business and Public Management.
Over the past 50 years, the university has expanded its reach throughout Southern California to include regional campuses as well as online degree programs. The university maintains a personal presence in Los Angeles, Orange, Ventura, Kern, Santa Barbara, and San Bernardino counties.
Students have the option to complete a 10-week undergraduate courses at various campuses including Bakersfield, Burbank, Irvine, La Verne, Ontario, and Oxnard.
In addition, the Campus Accelerated Program for Adults (CAPA) offers students full-time and part-time degree options. Wherever you are, a degree from the University of La Verne is nearby.
Learn more at laverne.edu.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- MBA Guide: University of La Verne
- MBA Guide: University of La Verne - Educating Business Leaders Across the Globe
- Spotlight on Education: Degree Programs for All Stages of Life at University of La Verne
- Spotlight on Education: Hot Jobs - As Demand for Data Scientists Continues to Rise, University of La Verne Launches MSDA Program
- Executive Education (March 11): Hot Jobs - Demand for Data Scientists Continues to Rise
- Spotlight on Executive Education: Rise to the Top with an Executive Education Degree from the University of La Verne
- Higher Education - Training and Online Learning: At University of La Verne, the World is Your Classroom: Are You Ready to Explore?
- MBA Guide: University of La Verne