Senior Managing Director
HCR Wealth Advisors
ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT: $940 million
Steve Weinberger joined HCR Wealth Advisors in 1998. Then a boutique firm, HCR has grown to near $1 billion in assets under management largely in part due to Weinberger’s leadership and efforts. With over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry, he specializes in helping clients develop personalized investment portfolio strategies that are continuously monitored and geared toward navigating the markets. Because we do not live in a "one size fits all" world, each plan and strategy that Weinberger presents is unique to each client's needs at a particular time in their life.
Weinberger is particularly skilled at working with clients who are navigating life transitions such as retirement, selling a business and widowhood. After spending time with each client to develop their strategy, he points out financial risk and exposure and ensures that clients are prepared for any unexpected curveballs.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence - Wealth Managers: STEVE WEINBERGER
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: STEVE WEINBERGER
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: GREG HELLER
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Greg Heller
- Leaders of Influence - Wealth Managers: GREGORY HELLER
- Leaders of Influence - Wealth Managers: RUSSELL EVANS
- Leaders of Influence - Wealth Managers: MICHELLE KATZEN
- Leaders of Influence - Wealth Managers: ALYSSA WEINBERGER