Executive Vice President/Partner
EP Wealth Advisors
ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT: $368 million
Ryan Serrecchia, CFP, is an Executive Vice President and Partner with EP Wealth Advisors. He is a highly successful wealth manager for EP Wealth Advisors, specializing in comprehensive investment, tax, estate and business planning, and retirement strategies for his clients. He leads advisor development and helps establish scalable processes for the growing EP Wealth team.
Through EP Wealth’s acquisition strategy, Serrecchia has helped onboard over five teams to the EP Wealth name in the last year, two in new geographies. He has trained over 30 of the firm’s advisors by developing and formalizing a scalable process that can be customized to advisors’ and clients’ unique needs. As a passionate mentor, Serrecchia has launched some of the most successful advisors at the firm and continues to offer his insight and experience to employees. In addition to his leadership role, Serrecchia manages $368 of the firm’s over $4.9 billion in client assets.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence - Wealth Managers: RYAN SERRECCHIA
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: RYAN SERRECCHIA
- Leaders of Influence - Wealth Managers: Brian Parker
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: DEREK HOLMAN, CFP, AIF
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Brian Parker
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: BRIAN PARKER
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Derek Holman
- Leaders of Influence - Wealth Managers: DEREK HOLMAN