Senior Portfolio Manager
HCR Wealth Advisors
ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT: $230 million
Michelle Katzen has over a decade of experience in the financial services industry. Prior to joining HCR, she served as an interest rate derivatives trader at Union Bank and as a financial advisor at UBS. She was also a capital markets specialist at Toyota Financial Services, where she was on the groundbreaking team who was responsible for issuing the world’s first green bond in 2014.
After developing her remarkable track record in socially responsible investments, Katzen decided to bring that expertise to HCR Wealth Advisors. She continues to keep her finger on the pulse of relevant financial trends and educates herself and the team on emerging issues. She has also personally achieved significant growth in AUM over her career. Over the last four years, Katzen has accomplished over 50% growth year over year and now manages over $230 million for the firm.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence - Wealth Managers: MICHELLE KATZEN
- Leaders of Influence - Wealth Managers: GREGORY HELLER
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Greg Heller
- Leaders of Influence - Wealth Managers: STEVE WEINBERGER
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Steve Weinberger
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Panelists & Speakers
- Women’s Leadership Series & Awards: Jane Schwartzberg
- Leaders of Influence - Wealth Managers: MICHELLE NGUYEN