HCR Wealth Advisors
ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT: $940 million
After starting his career at a brokerage firm, Greg Heller founded HCR Wealth Advisors based on core company principles that still support the company today. Established in 1988, the firm has spent decades earning a reputation for objectivity and empathy in the financial planning and investment management space. By providing truly independent comprehensive services, underpinned by extensive experience and a commitment to cultivating lifelong relationships with clients, HCR has proven itself as an exceptional advisor in both life and wealth.
Heller’s entrepreneurial acumen has steered the phenomenal growth of the company over the last 30 years, from a two-person, family-operated financial services boutique to a multi-faceted, SEC Registered Investment Advisory firm whose client investment portfolios near a billion dollars. Under his leadership, HCR has expanded the client roster to include high net worth individuals in entertainment, sports and technology, as well as private corporations and nonprofits.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence - Wealth Managers: GREGORY HELLER
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: GREG HELLER
- Leaders of Influence - Wealth Managers: STEVE WEINBERGER
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Steve Weinberger
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: STEVE WEINBERGER
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Michelle Katzen
- Leaders of Influence - Wealth Managers: MICHELLE KATZEN
- Leaders of Influence - Wealth Managers: RUSSELL EVANS