Avitas Wealth Management
ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT: $1 billion
Eric Taslitz began his career as a financial advisor at Merrill Lynch in 1996 and joined his current partners in 1998. He and his partners started Avitas Wealth Management, their independent Registered Investment Advisor firm, in November of 2017. Avitas manages investment assets directly, eliminating intermediaries, providing clients with accountability, complete transparency, and a direct relationship with their asset manager.
Taslitz’s strength is forging long and trusting relationships. This is the basis for providing the best advice for every client in each specific situation. Among his clients are C suite executives, entrepreneurs, entertainment industry members and corporate attorneys. He gets the most satisfaction from substantive complex conversations with clients that lead to actionable insight and real results. Taslitz and his colleagues at Avitas are particularly skillful in catering to the complex needs of multi-generational families, including parents, their children, and the grandchildren.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Catherine Gerst
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: DAVID HOU
- RBC Wealth Management Recruits Merrill Lynch’s Johnson Prince Team
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: REBECCA ROTHSTEIN
- 'Meat and Potatoes' Is Pricey Entree for This Manager
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: RICHARD B. JONES
- The Money Book: Rebecca S. Rothstein
- Profiles: David Hou, Mark Sear