Brian D. Holmes
President & CEO
Signature Estate & Investment Advisors
ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT: $1,028,588,517
Brian D. Holmes, MS, CFP, CMFC, AIF, is the President and CEO of SEIA. As of March 31, SEIA and its affiliates manage $9.4 billion of assets. Established in 1997, SEIA has experienced a consistent growth of both assets and advisors over the past 22 years. Headquartered in Los Angeles, SEIA has nearly 70 employees and seven offices.
Holmes is one of SEIA’s four founding partners, who have shared over two decades of teamwork together and he currently sits on SEIA’s investment committee. He has been in the investment management business for over 30 years, maintaining a successful independent private practice for over 300 clients. Holmes is the sole advisor from Los Angeles and Orange Counties to make the elite Barron’s Top 100 Independent Advisors list all 11 years of its existence, and one of only two advisors from Southern California to make the list all 11 years.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Brian D. Holmes
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Derek Holman
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: DEREK HOLMAN, CFP, AIF
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: BRIAN PARKER
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Brian Parker
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Ryan Serrecchia
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: RYAN SERRECCHIA
- EP Wealth Advisors Names Goshtigian Chief Executive