Alex Brown, a Division of Raymond James
ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT: $1.3 BILLION
Matthew Ayers works as a client advisor at Alex Brown/ Raymond James in Century City. He serves his clients through a model of holistic financial planning, disciplined investment strategies and proactive personal service. Ayers commits to discovering and understanding the financial goals of each of his clients and tailors personalized investment strategies designed to achieve their specific, unique needs.
Although Ayers had a number of opportunities to focus exclusively on managing money, he discovered early in his career that his greatest passion was to help individuals and their families behind their wealth. He was drawn to the private wealth management industry, not only to exercise his financial expertise, but also to develop lifelong relationships while improving the financial lives of his clients and their families. Ayers started his career as an analyst for Morgan Stanley after graduating with honors a year early from UCLA.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Profiles: Howard Rowen
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: REBECCA ROTHSTEIN
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Jeremy Dicker
- Profiles: Bruce Treitman
- RBC Nabs $7.5 Billion LA Wealth Management Team
- LA 500: Rebecca Rothstein
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: STEVE WEINBERGER
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Max Kayajanian