Chief Technology Officer
Onica is a global technology consulting company focused on cloud computing. Over the last four years, the company has reinvented itself into a top AWS Partner Network (APN) Premier Consulting Partner (largest exclusive-AWS partner in North America), experiencing 1,760%+ growth and ranking among CRN’s top solution and managed service providers in the world.
As Onica’s Chief Technology Officer, Tolga Tarhan leads the technological vision of the company by pushing innovation and driving strategy for our product development and service offerings. With nearly two decades of experience leading and hands-on software development, his cross-functional expertise across different technology areas gives him unique insight into the best approaches for building complex systems and applications. In addition to facilitating technology on the executive level, Tarhan has also successfully led numerous deployments involving web-based, mobile, Internet of Things (IoT), and real-time telecommunications applications. His passion for IoT in particular has driven Onica’s achievement of the AWS IoT competency, and he continues to show thought leadership in the field through his extensive speaking engagements at AWS events and educational groups across North America. Tarhan also holds an MBA from Pepperdine University and helps customers strategize beyond technology solutions to improve their businesses and grow their bottom line.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Onica Acquires TriNimbus
- 2019 CTO Awards: CIO Finalists - Emerging Company
- Amazon to Team With L.A. Community Colleges for Cloud Computing Certificate Program
- Women in Construction & Design: Will 2019 be the Year of Broad Digital Disruption in the Construction Industry?
- 2019 CTO Awards: CTO Finalists - Enterprise Company
- Platinum Equity, Gores Group Sell IT Company
- Daz Nabbed in Cloud Services Growth Play
- Amazon Lends Hand on Cloud Curriculum