Reed Smith LLP
Pepperdine University School of Law
Junga Kim is a partner in Reed Smith’s Los Angeles office and is a member of the Global Commercial Disputes Group, wherein she devotes her entire practice to managed care litigation. She has represented and counseled clients in the managed care industry for more than 13 years. As a result, she offers considerable depth and expertise in a wide range of managed care matters, assisting clients to successfully resolve complex disputes. Junga’s substantive experience in managed care includes counseling, representing and defending health plans, health insurers, Medicare Advantage plans, self-insured employers and/or third party administrators in state attorney general and regulatory investigations, bad faith litigation, Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 litigation, class actions, behavioral health litigation, and a wide range of other litigation challenges. Junga also has experience managing large-scale discovery efforts including advice regarding data preservation obligations and protocol and oversight of document review teams.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: KURT PETERSON
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: JANET H. KWUON
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: AMBER FINCH
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Amber Finch
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Terry B. Bates
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Mary Haas
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: HELEN B. KIM
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Christian Scali