Hahn & Hahn LLP
USC Gould School of Law
Christianne Kerns is a Partner at Hahn & Hahn LLP. She has extensive expertise in a wide variety of real estate and commercial transactions and general business matters, with emphasis in commercial and real estate finance and finance workouts. Kerns is a trusted board member and advisor to boards of directors, equity holders, and C-suite executives with a track record of identifying and effectively addressing strategic and operational challenges with the overarching goal of to optimizing results, value, and ROI. She is uniquely skilled at calmly assessing a wide range of complex data, goals, points of view, and ideas from a wide range of stakeholders to help executive teams create solutions to business challenges. In her law practice, Kerns represents a number of organizations – often serving as their outside legal counsel. The Pasadena Tournament of Roses Association and the Huntington Memorial Hospital Trust are two examples of organizations for which she provides outside legal counsel on a regular basis.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: CHRISTIANNE KERNS
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Christianne Kerns
- Top Minority Attorney's in Los Angeles: PAMELA J. PRIVETT
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS
- 2019 In-House Counsel Nominees: Jodi Chapin
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Mary Haas
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: REAL ESTATE ATTORNEYS
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: INTERNATIONAL ATTORNEYS