Line 204 is a true family business. Founded by its CEO Alton Butler, its staff also features Sira Butler, Director of 204 Events (Alton’s wife), Tina Rosas, Financial Controller (Alton’s sister), John McQuay, Operations Manager (Alton’s close friend since they were 13) and Jerry Gibbs (Vice President / Longtime family friend from Alabama (Alton’s best friend since they were four years old).
Line 204 started out of Alton’s garage in Studio City in 1997 and has grown to one of the top independent studio and production rental companies in Los Angeles. Under his leadership, Line 204 has grown expeditiously, employing over 120 team members across three business entities. Line 204 often supplies charities and the production community with the bandwidth to make their humanitarian projects become a reality by donating rentals and stages. For example, 204 donated rental furniture to A Sense of Home, a nonprofit that creates homes for aged-out foster youth, fully furnishing and decorating the very first permanent homes for young adults who have emancipated from foster care.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Line 204 to Launch Sun Valley Project
- Hackers Steal Client Data From Line 204 Studios
- Hollywood Company Plans Sun Valley Studio Complex
- Planning Commission OKs Sun Valley Sound Stage Complex
- Internet Brands Makes New Drive Toward Going Public
- ‘Gig’ Workers May Organize
- 2019 Women's Council & Awards: Finalists