BERMAN, BERMAN, BERMAN, SCHNEIDER & LOWARY, LLP
Berman, Berman, Berman, Schneider & Lowary, LLP (B3SL) puts its own spin on the term “family law,” focusing not on issues such as divorce and estate planning, but rather on insurance and corporate defense. In 1994, Ronald S. Berman, son Evan Berman and daughter Stephanie Berman Schneider formed Berman, Berman & Berman. Today, the firm – based in West LA with offices in Riverside, Sacramento and San Diego – has a new name reflecting the contributions of two additional partners (son-in-law Spencer Schneider and Mark Lowary). But, as in 1994, clients still enjoy the firm’s solid reputation, intelligent litigation, and cost-efficient strategies – in short, being part of a family.
Local communities enjoy B3SL employees’ quiet but ongoing commitment to social responsibility. Examples include coaching Pop Warner football, supporting Feeding America and Operation Helping Hands, working in food banks and thrift stores, assisting a battered women’s shelter, paying rent for a woman facing eviction, and covering costs for a Halloween Party at LA Children’s Hospital, among other causes.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Family Owned Businesses 2019: BERMAN, BERMAN, BERMAN, SCHNEIDER & LOWARY, LLP
- Right for Lawyers to Sue Each Other at Issue in Case
- Greater Scrutiny Creates Room For Specialists, Boutique Firms
- Donald L. Gursey, Accountant, Dies at 71
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Tracy Katz
- Unhappy Family Feuds Put the Spotlight on L.A. Attorneys
- Law Firm Makes Its Name by Breaking the Mold Cases