Los Angeles County’s health care sector is a vital part of our market’s quality of life as well as a crucial segment of our economy – both areas that benefit from the flow of federal research dollars into the county’s renowned academic and medical research institutions, now totaling about $1 billion a year, as you’ll see in our report.
Have a look at BioSig Technologies Inc., which is developing a new medical device that holds the potential to improve the effectiveness of a current treatment of a potentially dangerous heart condition known as arythmia, or irregular heartbeats.
Those stories, along with a look at lists ranking local hospitals based on net patient revenue and number of staffed beds, and another that ranks health care insurers by L.A. County enrollees, are the highlights of this Special Report.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- BioSig Tech Gets Federal Green Light to Sell Medical Device
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards 2018: HENRY MAYO NEWHALL HOSPITAL
- West L.A.-Based BioSig Tech Raises $8.6 Million from Investors
- BioSig Technologies Names CEO
- Health Care Special Report: BioSig’s Device Aims for Arrhythmia Market
- BioSig Technologies to List on Nasdaq
- To Your Health
- Special Report: Big Employers