WeWork Cos. Inc. plans to open three floors of space at Pacific Corporate Towers, located 222 N. Sepulveda Blvd in El Segundo in the fall of this year.
The location is expected to accommodate up to 1,300 WeWork members. It is the company’s first location in El Segundo and its second in the South Bay. WeWork currently operates in Manhattan Beach. It currently has a total of 16 locations in Los Angeles County.
The El Segundo location will feature standard WeWork accommodations, including an open floor plan, communal working space and kitchen and mid-century modern décor, the company said.
The property is in a high-traffic area, near multiple shops, restaurants and offices, with convenient access to the 105 freeway and Los Angeles International Airport.
High demand resulting in waitlists at their two Santa Monica locations, plus WeWork’s growing popularity at its other local spaces is boosting the company’s aggressive growth plans, a company representative said.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 556-8337.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- WeWork Adds El Segundo
- Bellami Hair Relocates to 23,000 SF in El Segundo
- WeWork Leasing Two Floors at One Culver in Culver City
- Nexon America Moving HQ in El Segundo
- Boston Private Equity Firm Sells El Segundo Office Building for $35.5 Million
- Ron Howard, Brian Grazer Incubator Opens at WeWork’s PDC Location
- WeWork Opens Second Playa Vista Location
- Video Game Maker Buttons Up El Segundo Site