Chairman and Chief Executive
Troy Carter is head of diversified entertainment company Atom Factory. He created social media startup Backplane in 2012. The following year, Carter incorporated A IDEA, a product development and branding agency, as well as AF Square, an angel fund, and technology consultancy. He formed boutique talent management company Erving Wonder in 1999, which Sanctuary Group acquired in 2004. As a digital and social entrepreneur, Carter has influenced the careers of numerous recording artists, including Lady Gaga. Carter began his career in Philadelphia working for Will Smith and James Lassiter’s Overbrook Entertainment; in 1995 he joined Bad Boy Entertainment, where he worked with stars such as Notorious B.I.G.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Money Book: Troy Carter
- LA 500: Troy Carter
- Atom Factory Announces First Smashd Labs Accelerator Class
- Silicon Beach Afternoon Roundup: April 6
- Enplug Nabs $2.5 Million in Seed Funding
- Cross Culture Ventures Closes $10.5 Million Fund
- 2016 Delivered $369 Million In Seed Investment
- Enrou Wins Forbes Under 30 Competition