RISING STAR FINALIST
CEO & Co-Founder
Ashley Crowder is a driven visionary based out of Los Angeles who leverages her engineering background and entrepreneurial mindset to be a role model for young women. She is the co-founder and CEO of VNTANA, an industry leading augmented reality platform for creating and distributing premium mixed reality experiences. She co-founded VNTANA in 2012 with the goal of allowing people to be in multiple venues at the same time. Since then VNTANA has created the first interactive hologram system with social media integration and data collection capabilities that provide measurable return on investment, which has been used by major brands including Microsoft, Intel, Mercedes-Benz, Nike, Lexus, Pepsi and many others. Currently, Crowder oversees the VNTANA team as well as leads her investor and advisory board. She works with investors, brands and influencers across the globe, which she hopes to engage in increasing community involvement to help reach her goals.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Patrick Soon-Shiong Innovation Awards 2017: WINNER - VNTANA
- OUTSTANDING Women in Construction & DESIGN: ASHLEY PECK
- Women in Construction & Design: Ashley Kelly
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Corporate Counsel Awards: PUBLIC COMPANY CORPORATE COUNSEL
- Diversity & Inclusion - CEO & Leadership Panel: Lizette Espinosa-Veneziano
- 2019 Women's Council & Awards: Finalists
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: MELISSA HARMAN
- 2017 CFO Awards Finalist: Kelly Mulvey, WPromote