Kirkland & Ellis LLP
Years Practicing: 13
Years with Current Firm: 10
Luke Guerra is a partner in Kirkland & Ellis’ Los Angeles corporate group focusing in the areas of private equity, mergers and acquisitions, corporate securities and finance and corporate governance. He represents buyers, sellers, and private equity funds in a variety of corporate transactions, including leveraged buyouts, public and private mergers and acquisitions, equity investments, restructurings and recapitalizations. Guerra frequently represents private equity firms, including Clearlake Capital Partners, Industrial Growth Partners, Lion Capital, Lovell Minnick Partners, H.I.G. Capital, and Shamrock Capital Advisors, and their portfolio companies in a range of complex corporate transactions across industries such as technology, manufacturing, retail, hospitality, energy, health care and media and entertainment.
Guerra also has significant experience with respect to the management, acquisition and development of hotels, resorts, restaurants and mixed-use hospitality projects around the globe; including, without limitation, expertise in diligence, acquisition, development and management matters, and previously served as in-house counsel to The Walton Group, a privately owned group of real estate and asset management companies.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Luke Guerra
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - HAMED MESHKI Partner Kirkland & Ellis
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: CHRIS WU
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Michael Woronoff
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Monica J. Shilling
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: ANNE KIM
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - JONATHAN BENLOULOU
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Nisha Kanchanapoomi