Years in Practice: 20
Years with Current Firm: 20
Assets Under Management in 2017: $175 million
After graduating with his MBA from Pepperdine with an emphasis in finance, Steve Weinberger joined HCR Wealth Advisors in 1998. While initially a boutique firm, HCR has grown to over $1 billion in assets under management largely in part due to Weinberger’s leadership and efforts. He specializes in helping clients develop personalized investment portfolio strategies that are continuously monitored and geared toward navigating the markets. Because we do not live in a “one size fits all” world, each plan and strategy that Weinberger presents is unique to each client’s needs at a particular time in their life. HCR Wealth Advisors has employed this strategy since its inception, and it works.
Weinberger is particularly skilled at working with clients who are navigating life transitions such as retirement, selling a business and widowhood. After spending time with each client to develop their strategy, he points out financial risk and exposure and ensures that clients are prepared for any unexpected curveballs based on their upcoming circumstances.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Steve Weinberger
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: GREG HELLER
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Greg Heller
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Matthew Ayers
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: REBECCA DUTKA
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Michelle Katzen
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: ALYSSA WEINBERGER
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Eric Taslitz