Years in Practice: 21
Years with Current Firm: 11
Assets Under Management in 2017: $898 million
Brock Moseley has over 21 years of experience in the financial services industry. He is the Founder and Managing Partner of a Los Angeles based wealth management firm, Miracle Mile Advisors, where he works with families and individuals to plan financially for the future and serves as the head of the firm’s Investment and Risk Management Committees. Prior to founding Miracle Mile Advisors, he spent 13 years developing strategic investment solutions for high net worth families and foundations with liquid assets in excess of $10 million at Morgan Stanley & Co. and Bel Air Investment Advisors.
Throughout his entire career, Moseley has shown the unique ability to profoundly inspire those around him. Whether is it through community mentorship ventures, or among colleagues, he is known to impart wisdom and confidence to his peers. Moseley founded Miracle Mile Advisors with the intention of creating a platform for advisors to succeed through empowerment and mentorship and has stayed true to his mission.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Miracle Mile Advisors Expands to OC
- Amid ETF Boom, Managers Prepare for Selloffs
- Real Estate Loans Squeezing Community Banks
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: David Clausen
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: JACK SUZAR
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: GREG HELLER
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: RYAN SERRECCHIA
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: CHARLES CLAVER