Years in Practice: 30
Years with Current Firm: 13
Assets Under Management in 2017: $584 million
Alev Lewis is a Managing Director, Partner and co-founder of Acacia Wealth Advisors at HighTower, an independent multifamily office. She has more than 30 years of experience in financial services including: cash flow management, investments, financial planning, income tax and estate tax planning, charitable and family gifting, risk management (personal and physical security, property and casualty, liability, cybersecurity).
Lewis delivers comprehensive, sophisticated wealth management advice to a diverse group of clients, including business owners, entrepreneurs, ultra-high-net-worth individuals and their families. She is passionate about working with clients whose lives are often complex. She organizes and prioritizes their personal finances, providing clarity and options in a succinct executive summary so that they can quickly and efficiently make important financial decisions. She takes the time to understand her clients’ unique needs and helps them to crystallize issues, ensuring that they achieve their primary financial objectives. Her multidisciplinary background allows her to deliver integrated holistic advice.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Alev Lewis
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: DEREK HOLMAN, CFP, AIF
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: RENE NOURSE
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Sarah M. Lewis
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Tracey Gluck
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Derek Holman
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: DAVID HOU
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: BRIAN KEITH WERDESHEIM