Years in Practice: 20
Years with Current Firm: 14
Assets Under Management in 2017: $484.9 million
Rebecca Dutka has been a professional in wealth management for over twenty years and has developed deep relationships with her client focused approach. Her academic accomplishments (an MBA from the UCLA Anderson School of Management and CFA designation) as well as her starting position as an equity research analyst have provided her the essential foundation to successfully navigate the securities markets.
A client-centric focus drives her success as evidenced by the longevity of her relationships and the ability to extend fiduciary trust to the next generation. For example, the patriarch of a large family relationship recently passed and Dutka coordinated the wealth transfer process seamlessly working with the trust attorney and accountant. The most important objective was not the mechanics but rather her ability to include and educate family members through the transition. Her conviction in a disciplined investment approach that places most emphasis on consistent investment returns and capital protection of the downside has served her clients well through several market cycles.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: REBECCA ROTHSTEIN
- CUSTOM CONTENT: The Importance of a Holistic Trusted Advisory Team
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: EVAN SHORTEN
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: ALYSSA WEINBERGER
- 40 In Their 40's: Candice Nakagawa
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Jessica Gordon
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: DARYA ALLEN-ATTAR
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: Panelists & Speakers