Years in Practice: 28
Years with Current Firm: 7.5
Assets Under Management in 2017: $891 million
Lisa Detanna has been providing wealth management advice to a diverse base of affluent individuals and families for more than 28 years. She offers clients a wide variety of services, including personal financial planning and cash flow modeling, investment management, insurance planning, estate and gift planning, philanthropy, tax planning, risk management services, family governance and family office services.
Detanna was an early pioneer of the open architecture, non-biased and conflict free approach to financial planning and investing. She adopts institutional principles of her DH consulting practice to the families she serves. DH Consulting, the institutional division of the team, serves institutions and not-for profits. Using a four-step approach for organizations they ascertain and investment policy and spending guideline, asset allocation models, manager search and selection and monitor and review. Education in this and the individual client side is key. Detanna sees foundations and endowments for the families that she serves as an extension of their families and things that are dear to them.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Rebecca Rothstein
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: REBECCA ROTHSTEIN
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: ALEV LEWIS
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Alev Lewis
- Profiles: Alan Whitman
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: DANILO KAWASAKI
- SPECIAL REPORT: Family Offices Offer Special Relationships
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: BRIAN KEITH WERDESHEIM