Years in Practice: 30
Years with Current Firm: 30
Assets Under Management in 2017: $375 million
After starting his career at a brokerage firm, Greg Heller founded HCR Wealth Advisors based on core company principles that still support the company today. He wanted to create a firm that truly put the clients first and gave the most comprehensive and unbiased advice possible. The mission of HCR Wealth Advisors is to establish lifelong relationships with each client through education, trust, communication and service. Heller’s entrepreneurial acumen has steered the phenomenal growth of the company over the last 30 years, from a two-person, family-operated financial services boutique to a multi-faceted, SEC Registered Investment Advisory firm whose client investment portfolios total over a billion dollars.
Under his leadership, HCR has expanded the client roster to include many high net worth individuals in the entertainment, sports and technology sectors, as well as private corporations and non profit organizations. The advisory practice has also grown to include in-house analysis and comprehensive advisory services such as financial planning at no additional cost to clients.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Greg Heller
- Leaders of Influence - Wealth Managers: GREGORY HELLER
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: STEVE WEINBERGER
- Leaders of Influence - Wealth Managers: GREG SATZ
- Leaders of Influence - Wealth Managers: STEVE WEINBERGER
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Brian Parker
- Leaders of Influence - Wealth Managers: Brian Parker
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Max Kayajanian