Years with firm: 17
Mark Vidergauz advises public and private companies on a wide range of M&A and other corporate finance transactions across different branded consumer and retail industries. Prior to the formation of Sage, he was a managing director at ING Barings. Leading the firm’s West Coast investment banking activities. Additionally, he practiced law at O’Melveny & Myers. Vidergauz is a member of the State Bar of California and the American Bar Association. He received BA and LLB degrees from the University of Witwatersrand in Johannesburg, South Africa, and an LLM degree from the London School of Economics. Vidergauz serves on the board of Sage and is lead independent director of Monster Beverage Corp.
Industry specialization: Branded consumer.
Deal value range: $100 million to several billion dollars.
Recent transactions: Exclusive financial adviser to Toms Shoes in its sale of a 50 percent partnership to Bain Capital; exclusive financial adviser to Glamglow in its sale to Estée Lauder Cos.; exclusive financial adviser to CircusTrix in its majority sale to Palladium Equity Partners; exclusive financial adviser to Dutch, parent company of fashion brands Joie, Current/Elliott, and Equipment, in its sale of a majority interest to TA Associates.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Mark Vidergauz
- MARK VIDERGAUZ
- DEALS---Sale of Apparel Firm Marks Debut of Investment Bank
- VMG, Hillhouse Form $100M Investment Fund
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Mergers and Acquisitions Firm Attorney of the Year - Eric M. Krautheimer
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Marvin Padilla
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Corporate Attorney of the Year
- The Money Book: Jonathan Howe