Deloitte Corporate Finance
Years with firm: 6
Kevan Flanigan has more than 20 years of investment banking and financial advisory experience, assisting public and private entities throughout acquisition, capital raising, and divestiture processes. Flanigan has led multifunctional teams in completing cross-border transactions in Brazil, Canada, the Caribbean, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, China, Japan, Mexico, and the United Kingdom. He earned his BBA from the University of Michigan.
Industry specialization: Automotive, aerospace and defense, business services, consumer products, industrial manufacturing, media, and technology.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Daniel Shea
- The Money Book: Jonathan Howe
- Black Business Matters Speaker: George L. Swain Jr.
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - ROSE SORENSEN
- The Money Book: Jim Freedman
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: George Swain
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - KRISTOPHER SALINGER
- The Money Book: Kevin Burke