Years with firm: 15
Prior to co-founding FocalPoint, Duane Stullich was a contributor to the establishment of the corporate finance department at Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin and a co-founder of Murphy Noell Capital. He has been published in Barron’s, served on the board of a NYSE-listed company, and has worked with high school students through the Youth Business Alliance. Stullich serves on the finance committee of Larchmont Charter School and is co-chairman of the International Association of Investment Bankers. Stullich graduated summa cum laude with a BA from Cal State Northridge and received his MBA from UCLA’s Anderson School of Management.
Industry specialization: Consumer, industrials, health care, technology, and business services.
Deal value range: $10 million to $300 million.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Duane K. Stullich
- Duane Stullich
- DUANE STULLICH
- The Money Book: Rajesh Sood
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Duane Stullich
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Duane K. Stullich
- The Money Book: David Herman
- Houlihan Cuts Jobs Amid Slowdown in Dealmaking