Partner, Sheppard Mullin LLP
Jill Pietrini is a partner in the Intellectual Property Practice Group in Sheppard Mullin’s Century City office. Her practice encompasses the full breadth of intellectual property law, with a focus on trademark, dilution, trade name, trade dress, copyright, right of publicity, violation of persona rights, unfair competition, and patent litigation and appellate practice. She also focuses on registration and maintenance of trademarks before the United States Patent and Trademark Office and copyrights before the United States Copyright Office and has been involved with the prosecution and defense of more than 700 Trademark Trial and Appeal Board proceedings in the U.S.
Pietrini is a sought-after expert source for the media, including major print publications and national broadcast outlets, and has testified as an expert witness on trademark law in federal court. A powerhouse litigator, portfolio manager and trademark attorney, she would appear on any short list of the top intellectual property lawyers in the state. The cutting-edge nature and impact of Pietrini’s work crosses many industries for a diverse client roster in the entertainment, insurance, music, apparel, farming, promotion, and e-commerce industries.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: KENT RAYGOR
- Two More Firms Court Clients in South Korea
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: IRENE Y. LEE
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: IRENE Y. LEE
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Irene Y. Lee
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: IRENE Y. LEE
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Irene Y. Lee