Steve Bannon returns to Brentwood’s Breitbart News, CNN launches daily Snapchat news show and SpaceX to unveil spacesuits next week.
Steve Bannon returned to Brentwood-based Breitbart News Network, the far-right news and commentary website founded by in 2007 by conservative commentator Andrew Breitbart, reports the Business Journal. Bannon, whose resignation as President Donald Trump’s chief strategist became public Friday, had served as Breitbart’s executive chairman before being tapped as chief executive of the Trump campaign in 2016.
CNN launched a daily news program on Snapchat on Monday, reports TechCrunch. This is the second news show to arrive on the social platform, following NBC News’ early success with its twice-daily show “Stay Tuned,” which saw over 29 million unique viewers in its first month.
SpaceX plans to unveil pictures of a SpaceX spacesuit developed for NASA commercial crew program next week, Elon Musk posted to Twitter. The spacesuits are undergoing ocean landing mobility and safety tests, he wrote.
Technology reporter Garrett Reim can be reached at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter @garrettreim for the latest in L.A. tech news.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Report Nov. 14: Breitbart’s Former Exec Chairman Steven Bannon to Become White House Chief Strategist
- Steve Bannon Returns to Brentwood’s Breitbart News
- Robert Mercer Sells Stake in Breitbart News to His Daughters
- Silicon Beach Report Aug. 23: SpaceX Reveals Space Suit
- Silicon Beach Report Nov. 1: Virgin Orbit Launches Subsidiary Vox Space
- Silicon Beach Report July 19: Pasadena Avatar-Generating Startup Oben Inc. Raises $5 Million
- Silicon Beach Report Aug. 18: NBC's Daily Snapchat Show Reaches 29 Million Views in First Month
- Steve Bannon Out at Breitbart